- 4 – large sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked* and cut into chunks or 1 – 40-oz can sweet potatoes, well drained
- 1 – 8-oz can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 – 7 1/2-oz jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 325 F. Arrange sweet potatoes and pineapple in a shallow 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with cinnamon. In a small saucepan combine Marshmallow Fluff and butter/margarine. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring constantly.
Pour over sweet potatoes, sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Makes 6-8 servings.
*To cook sweet potatoes quickly, arrange them on a microwave safe plate, cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 10-12 minutes on until tender.